| Friday, September 29, 2006, 5:09 PM |
Oh JEEZ. Not again. You know what? I've tried not to scold people in my blog. I've tried. Because you know... it's just...immature. But I just have to do this. LOOK, what she said was "having one or two BEST friends are much more better than having a bloody jean gang whom you never noe might backstab you one day." Please LAH she was not talking about you or your She is just saying that..... it's quite obvious isn't it? She'd rather have one or two best friends than a whole gang of friends who will backstab her. DUH. Not everything is about you hello. Look who's "supEr'Ly rEtarDed" now. Oh yah. We call people Cheena. But cheena is ambigous. It can mean Ah Lian and people who act cute. Shit, if I wanted to insult the whole race I would have have said "mAn AlL cHiNeSe -insert insult here-" If you still don't get it, ask your "breast" buddy. I remember her vividly calling people "cheena gang". She's chinese and don't tell me, she wants to discriminate her own race? In your case it means : sOmeOne wHo tYpEs lIke TiS. But I'm not saying it wrong, you can type whatever way you want. It's your blog and your reputation :D But I guess it can sound kinda racist, depends on the way you look at it lah. Hahah. Guess this will be my last post for now. I need to study. -ric |
| BLOGGER; |
|
Erica Reyes Rodriguez TPJC
|